I'm Renonys, and here is where I document all my attempts at making period type things

Thursday, February 13, 2014

HALP!

I'm really bad at making decisions, and tonight I have a really tough one to make, so I'm asking for some help! I've cut out all the bits I need to make a new hood with a silly hook, but I can't decide how to put them together!

Should I make it green with pink lining?

OR pink with green lining?

OR Parti-coloured?

You'll have to visualize it without the pins, and with the little shoulder gussets actually facing the right way. Silly me pinned it together so the seams were facing out. I should also mention that the edges will be finished with tablet weaving in some dark purple wool. Also I'll be wearing it with my green cotehardies, if that makes any difference. So far I have one vote from my Dad, he thinks I should make it pink with green lining. Please help by commenting or sending me an email!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Keg! I ended up going with green with pink lining. It was an agonizing decision but more people liked the idea of green :)

      Delete