I'm Renonys, and here is where I document all my attempts at making period type things

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Holidays Week 3

Happy new year! I had a fun week, beginning with my first taste of Absinthe (which didn't mess me up anywhere close to the amount I expected), funtimes at the dog beach, new years parties and movie days. I'm now over half way through my holidays, and nothing has been ticked off my SCA projects list. Sadface. I've finished the lacing holes on my supportive man-shirt, but now I'm feeling very uninspired to make and attach sleeves and finish the hem. Instead, I decided to begin something NEW because I wanted to play with my new embroidery frame. Note that embroidery was not on my list of things that need to be completed before Rowany Festival.


But I wanted to start a new embroidery! I think I'll make it into a pouch, with tablet woven edges. I really do need to get moving on my other projects though. I've just been feeling so lazy, and I have nothing to procrastinate, except my projects. There's only a week and a half until my stuttering orientation, and I have something like 11 articles to read before that, so maybe I'll get moving on my projects :P

In other news, I have a Google Plus account. I'm still not sure how it's supposed to work, but this blog is connected to it, and there's an option to email people in my circles when I post an entry. Some people have mentioned to me that they would like some sort of email notification when I update this blog, but the Blogger email gadget has some seriously negative comments about how it doesn't work. If you'd like an email notification, then let me know by posting a comment or something like that, and adding me on Google Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment